Mission 3: Keep Off the Couch

Apart from exercise, incorporate regular and routine activity into your lifestyle.

I am coming to the realization that these missions are clearly taking me more like 10 days to wrap up instead of a week. I can't seem to get started on time and then I just can't get to the blog often enough. So bear with me on that.

Anyway, "Week" 3. Really, all I have in my life lately is "regular and routine activity", and no actual vigorous exercise. I walk the dog a few times a day, I live in a three-story home so I am up and down those hideous stairs all the time, I walk to run errands. I am fine with "routine activity", I think. But getting exercise, on the other hand? Total bust. I did not exercise once this week. On the other hand, I stress about exercising pretty much constantly, so there is really no danger of my not being worried about this part of my life.

Onward! Next mission: Start a food journal. Ugh! I hate food journals!! How can I possibly conduct my secret binges on Double Stuff Oreos (or pretzels dipped in peanut butter) if I have to write about them?! Or, to be honest, just feel guilty because I am totally not going to write about them!? Ugh. Food journals.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

breakfast

paper my walls

Mission 6: Take a Multivitamin