Mission 6: Take a Multivitamin

Take a multivitamin every day.

I do this already. Plus I take all kind of other supplements depending on what strikes my fancy on any given week. I have high blood pressure so I'm taking some Omega business and some COQ10 business... and I can't even remember why I'm taking bee pollen right now. Energy? Anyway, I take plenty of vitamins, including the regular multivitamin. Done!

Next mission: "Keep the Outside Out." This involves removing our shoes at the door and creating "a transition space to minimize unwanted outdoor pollutants in your home." I like the thought of this, actually - spring in this snowy town is a mess. There is mud and sand and road salt everywhere, the dog hair is everywhere, dust and leaves are flying around... I would love if it would be possible to keep some of that to a minimum. Will try to implement with my family and will report back! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

breakfast

paper my walls

Mission 3: Keep Off the Couch